Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #35
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Ricky Burns ''Is a Coward''. The thoughts of two U.S Boxing fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Said it before. Ricky Burns is a nobody in the big time. They looking down on him from above, he aint getting the opportunity to fight at the level, therefore he will remain right where he is in pedigree and boxing esteem, I'm blunt and cold, but I speak the truth.

They see Ricky Burns as a small time domestic fighter at the moment.

It's hard to argue against it. The facts lie on paper, at this weight, Ricky Burns has not fought high caliber opposition, He hasn't fought at Broner level, he hasnt fought a Vazquez, or Abril.

We know how the yanks are, and they look down on this nobody from "Scotland?"

Scotland? Where's Scotland!?!
What's Vazquez level? getting an SD over Quintera? What's Abrils level? losing to Breidis Prescott? seriously tell me what makes Richard Abril at a higher level than Burns? What's Broners level? Demarco who was lucky to hold a title afterg etting his ass kicked by every good fighter he's faced but managing to pull out a KO against Linares? two fat ignorant Broner fans say Ricky Burns is a nobody and that all of a sudden proves your theory correct? If Burns is a nobody then why the **** is Broner so intent to fight him? why is he considered easily by most real boxing fans as one of the best lightweights in the world?

Actually ignore all of that and just address me this Craney, if Ricky Burns is a nobody on the world stage, why did ADRIEN BRONER HIMSELF say Ricky Burns is the only fighter at lightweight worth beating??
BlackBrenny is offline  Top