Old 01-11-2013, 06:46 AM   #10
rampant
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Protein Shakes - Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK View Post
You mentioned you're not working towards anything more other than losing weight and "looking good". You also only workout every other day (need more specifics) which only leads to believe protein shakes aren't very helpful in your case.
You already get plenty of rest between workouts. I'm not the expert on supplements here, but 32 grams per shake is crazy. Please don't say you have multiple shakes a day.
You would benefit more on focusing on the actual workouts to see more physical results.
I only have a shake post workout and only on those days - it's a diet protein look it up you see it with just googling diet protein.

What specific's do you need? what I'm doing in my workouts? They are classes so group and partners. (Boxercise)

Workouts are varied on each day but incorporate all the floor type excersises, can also be circuit orientated and includes padwork but not for boxing technique just for fitness, although does include combinations, slipping/blocking/ducking and moving after each combo or could be more of a drill type, floor exercises will also be combined with using pads.

They are usually quite a high intensity though and include alot of squats / lunges.

Cheers for responses.
rampant is offline  Top