View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #33
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Hunter: Khan lost the Garcia fight before he stepped in the ring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
That's all speculation though. At the end of the day, nothing can be predicted in the boxing ring. You're just assuming this going by the two rounds you saw which Khan did very well in. Counter punchers naturally have a low work rate but the fact is, Khan is in there to get hit and when he does get hit, it's quite bad. I found it quite shocking with some of the blatant shots he got hit by from Molina. Amir just has complete disregard for his opponents punches when he's in there...

Molina was cut in round one as well. If we only saw the first two rounds of Khan-Molina, we'd think Khan would have him out of there in the next two, but it nearly went the full distance. Garcia, who is a stronger individual naturally, was cut but the cut was perfectly in control - it's not like it was bleeding heavily or really bothering him.
What's done is done now I guess, I just hope lessons are learnt, I still think Khan does Garcia in a rematch.
Darni187 is offline  Top