View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #45
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: If Mundine wis the IBF belt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
**** me, you really are a dumb shit. The IBO?!? Really? Although being a Mundine nuthugger you would claim the IBO to be a credible organisation as mundine fans generally lack any sort of boxing knowledge. The IBO is not recognised by the WBA, WBC, IBF or The Ring so why would anyone bother trying to "unify" a piece of shit belt like that. Yes because the guy ranked third behind Martinez and Geale is the guy to beat after Martinez ? Geez, I can always count on Mundine nuthuggers for a good laugh! Golovkin fight with Proksa had one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO, dumbshit! So how would Geale get a name by beating someone who pulled one of the lowest view rates of the year for HBO. Also try replying in English this time. I can see why you follow Mundine as you both show a love for butchering the English language and spouting bullshit.
So u agree with me that golovkin is rank 3rd best middleweight in the world, yet if geale beat him it would mean nothing? **** ur smart? Where was he rated when mundine was meant to fight him? It's not about being credible its bout geale having 3 titles right now instead of 1 over in America. U don't think Martinez would not come calling if he had ibf,WBA super, and a ibo. Now if geale wins he got ibf thats it.
Rooboys is offline  Top