Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #36
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Former 160 Title Holders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
Who did Tito beat at 160? Thats right his only win against a middle was William Joppy. He was a Great Welter not so affective at 160. In my humble opinion Martinez beats him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
When you think of it Crusher your right Tito shouldn't be on the list with only 2 fights at 160lbs....... but style wise I'd still pick Tito to beat Sergio.
The list was not who i thought were the best middles, it was just made off the top of my head. the only criteria was that they held a middle title over the last 20 odd years. There was a few i could have included but when i reached ten i thought that was enough to compare to the current crop.

No offence Crusher, but i think Tito would have had the tools to handle Sergio, they are both very small middles.
As for AA, no current middle has the power to dispatch him and if any of them make one mistake against him it's all over rover. IMO.
Any way some interesting replies and it gives me a chance to read something else apart from the endless mind numbing Mundine V Geale threads.
zoley is offline  Top