View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #674
kirk
C1
East Side VIP

vCash: 1001
Default Re: Salido (4) vs Garcia (13) - ESB, Whats your prediction for the fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Well I've been to fights involving haye, Harrison, Ruiz, groves, lynes, alusegun, khan, Barrera, Jamie Moore, maccarinelli, afolabi, Pryce, Matthew hall, froch, bute, Frampton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
By a mile the best atmosphere I ever saw was froch v bute. It reminded me a bit of the Hatton days, working class guys cheering on the local hero. I imagine froch - Kessler will be a similar atmosphere. A bunch of good blokes watching a tear up cheering on their man. From what I've seen of Kessler his fights generate a good crowd and a good vibe so I'm looking forward to the banter with danish lads before and after.

The fact that it's almost a foty contender is an added bonus.

Also, as crazy as this sounds both seem to have improved the past year. Froch has developed his footwork and hand speed. Kessler seems to have abandoned a bit of technique and focused on his power shots. I think this will be a roll reversal with froch trying to box and Kessler going to war.

I'm super hyped for this fight and I think it will end in a knockout with both men exhausted. Carl will want to make a statement and Kessler will want to win big to prove the first was no fluke.

Every boxing fan in the UK should be at this fight.
Right on man Should be a great, great time. I think it will def be an interesting fight in terms of what tactics they will take this time, like you said maybe a bit of roll reversal.
kirk is offline  Top