View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #95
v8mach

vCash: 500
Default Re: Your views on Barry Boy Michael?

Met Barry the night before Danny Green Vs RJJ fight walking out the pyrmont, hate to say it but i was like star struck teen, i told him who he was "Barry Michael" yeah , "NO no your Barry Michael" again yeah. Didnt expect any thing but asked for quick pic (Dukes up and all) Barry more than happy to oblige, i informed my cousin who took pic that it was "Barry Michael" to which my cuz replied Barry WHO!!! ,,,,,.... Barry shot a look at him that said Beg f-----g yours with a twist watch ya self kid, i promptly told Baz that my Boofhead cousin had no Knowledge of boxing at all except of Danny Green as he was from Perth to, Baz had a chuckle and whilst he said he was leaving he hung around for a chat and was a gentleman to speak to. Barry said id just missed Paul Briggs by 30 sec!! bummer , i asked Barry if he was as pleasent to talk to and as accomodatting with his time as he had been "yeah mate " .

Barry Michael a gentleman and a tough as nails boxer!!! .

Forgot to and would have loved to asked what he was saying to lester Ellis all fight?? also did he try to even the score with the Goons from the restaurant?? Would have asked Briggs on Adameks amazing chin/recovery and his punch that knocked him down.
v8mach is offline  Top