Originally Posted by Mordechai
wlad stated after the banks mitchell fight that fury is not ready, he wasn't impressed with him in the johnson fight. but who is a realistic choice?
with who can wlad make money?
1. boytsov (unbeaten, known in germany and russia)
2. povetkin won't happen till summer
3. pulev will rape adameks ass first
4. odlanier solis (hadn't a fight in ages but could be a choice)
5. helenius (sauerland won't let him)
6. bryant jennings (i could imagine wlad making him an offer, but he is not ready)
7. abdusalamov (i could imagine wlad making him an offer, but he is not ready)
8. Price not ready
9. adamek (good money and extremly easy win, but he would get big criticsm)
10. Hanks (i could imagine wlad making him an offer, but he is not ready)
to be honest he has no choice, there is noone who can be accepted besides fury, pulev, helenius and povetkin and i bet noone from them will get the fight
-Best options: Povetkin, Pulev, Haye II, Fury
-Not a great match but an acceptable challenge: Helenius, Solis
-Unacceptable: Pretty much everyone else. No way Boystov deserves the shot.
Officially, I suppose Cunningham and Adamek have also earned a shot but nobody wants to see Wlad destroy another cruiserweight.
Haye II is out and Pulev is also out for now. So it needs to be one of Povetkin, Fury, Helenius, or Solis. Please not another meaningless joke defense.