View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #36
KO KIDD
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 835
Default Re: If you could change the outcome of one fight, what would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjoiner View Post
Let's say you could go back and change the outcome of one fight. Actually, since there are so many options I will say one recent fight and one classic bout.

Obviously, as a huge Cotto fan, I would change the outcome of Cotto/Mayweather. It would have given my favorite fighter of this era a legitimate ATG win and altered his legacy. He would be known as the guy who beat the unbeatable rather than a guy whose career was likely altered due to Margo's wraps.

Historically, I would change Ali/Frazier III. I've always been more of a Frazier guy. I come from a blue collar background and think it would have been great to have Frazier win the rubber match of that rivalry.

How about you?
gotta say I like the two picks and Frazier really just worked his ass off and was so hungry and humble if a guy ever just deserved to win it was him

for me

recently it would be Bute beating Froch, i like both guys but Bute a little more plus it would give Ward an obvious 168 pound challenge as nobody wants to see Ward vs Kessler or Froch again and Bute can now be passed over

classic well either Liston to beat Leotis Martin so he could continue to roll closer to the title and maybe a Frazier showdown

or Foreman beats Young to get a second try at Ali

or even Shavers to do away with Holmes

big heavyweight fan as you can tell
KO KIDD is online now  Top