Old 01-16-2013, 08:01 PM   #34
Foxy 01
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The Ko's that have stuck with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinamita85 View Post
Topic has probably been hammered to death since the forum was founded but i wasnt here back then and wanted to hear some opinions.

whenever someone talks about great koes which are the ones that immediately jump out at you, either for there sheer one shot viciousness, the beauty with which the punch/finishing combination was delivered,the sheer suprise it happened or just the cheek of it.

I'll go with

Hearns v Duran - i still to this day cannot see that right hand its so fast , and that it dropped the iron chinned monster makes it all the more impressive.

Jones jr v Pazienza - The combination that finishes paziena is incredible especially the short left uppercut he throws in before dropping him with the right.

Martinez v Williams - i can still hear the thud of the punch wen i think about that fight.

tszyu v judah - cracking punch but also massive comedy value.

Jamie moore v Mathew macklin - awesome back and forth fight and the straight that puts macklin down on his face had me worried he might be dead

And my fave although im biased is Marquez v Pacquiao 4 - worried about pac yet at the same time ecstatic my favourite fighter finally had the win he deserved.

honourable mention to jones v kelly for sheer cheek and for them "oh **** is he ok " knockouts to afolabi v maccarinelli, frenkel v macarinelli and Matthew Hall v Bradley Price.
You do realise the iron chinned monster was a 5' 7" former Lightweight dont you.
Foxy 01 is offline  Top