View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #61
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: If you could change the outcome of one fight, what would it be?

Leonard-Hagler. I've scored it numerous times and felt Marvin genuinely won the fight.

Holmes-Holyfield/McCall. Would've led to the Foreman fight which would've been extremely interesting, even when they were both 43 (in 1992) or 46 (in 1995).

Foreman-Briggs. Foreman clearly won the fight and it would lead to a Lewis-Foreman fight, which, even in 1998, would've been interesting for me. I'd be interested to see how Lennox dealt with someone who was such a strong, hard punching wall who had a jab to match his own.

Hopkins-Calzaghe. I felt Bernard won the fight and it pisses me off seeing Joe retired with no losses.

Martinez-Cintron. Robbery of the worst sorts. Martinez was winning the entire night, actually knocked Cintron out (Kermit was counted out and everything) and was forced to continue fighting once Cintron stopped bitching about how Sergio couldn't possibly hit that hard. Sergio had to settle for a draw that night, which is garbage. They say that to avoid a robbery you need to take it out of the judges hands...well...Sergio did, only to have it put right back into the judges hands and they really shafted him.
Bill1234 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links