View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:58 AM   #140
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Vitali Klitschko "To be honest, if you're an expert, you know I've never lost"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
wrong again, he was planning to fight for many years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bremen View Post
Exposed again

"I want the rematch," Lewis said, speaking to the media on a conference call from New York. "I enjoyed that fight. It was just a fight. We went at it. You have to play dollars and cents but I'm opting more for the rematch."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...notebook_x.htm

Obviously you two chumps don't understand about speaking in the heat of the moment. Its a documented FACT Lewis was already discussing retirement before the Tyson fight so the man has the right to change his mind after beating EVERY professional fighter he ever faced. The double standards of Klitards is astounding. You'll look past Vittles losing to Byrd and getting on the microphone telling his fans he'll get his title back only to never try and get a Byrd fight again, but you will jump the guy who beat your hero because he retired. You guys are not boxing fans, you're pathetic nuthuggers who's asses are still sore 10 years later. Get over it ladies, its time for you to move on with your lives.
JAB5239 is online now  Top