View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #28
Quincy K
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Fun Fact:CANELO's first Amateur fight was at 12, won Gold @ National Olympics 05,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed View Post
Canelo woulda murked the Lara that fought martyrosyan.Canelo would of punched right through kirklands jaw.Keep it real Quincy, ain't know way trouts hitting hard ,that boy got pillow fists.Shall canelo fight trout in may he will feel the wrath of the ginger.Them pillows won't deter canelo from walking em down.
i do respect your opinion, especially without the taunting emoticons, since you are the only canelo backer to accept my lifetime ban bet of canelo beating three top five boxrec.com jmws(trout will qualify) before suffering a loss.

i have no idea why gbp did not have canelo fight the 5'6" 39-year-old bundrage as that wouldve been your first win. and gbp is not going to put canelo in with the limited kirkland because james is the first person to ever knock down both molina and knock out angulo. someone is getting knocked out in that fight and if saul where to get kod he would in all likelihood be finished as what little psychological advantage over legit 154s he has right now would be gone.

he wouldve been better off fighting molina(orthodox) as opposed to trout(southpaw) but carlos is already booked and there are no other options.

well see what happens may 4th.

my guess is that cotto is playing hardball and is waiting until the last minute and highest offer as gbp does not want to fight trout because even if austin losses he is going to further expose canelos flaws and draw up the blueprint on how to beat him.

cotto after fighting the "pillow-fisted" trout.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBQ&dur=214

Last edited by Quincy K; 01-17-2013 at 05:10 PM. Reason: photo addition
Quincy K is offline  Top