Old 01-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #18
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122
Default Re: Anthony Agogo is a FRAUD who was gifted his medal

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
There's defiantly something not right. The kid must know somebody in a high place because the guy was on celebrity big brother about 2 years even before the Olympics who the **** is he? And defiantly who the **** was he then?

It's like someone just wants him to be a celebrity. As if someone sees him as marketable for some other reason. Maybe birds like him or something i don't know but boxing wise i can't see any outstanding potential in him at all. None. He didn't show any skill either. None.

He looked pretty shit (for his hype) in the Olympics to me and was lucky to even win bronze. And I don't think he has the termperment or personality to be tough enough to be much of a fighter.

Then again you don't make Olympic boxing teams if you can't fight..or do you?
He won gold at the youth Olympics & the cadet world championships. He was also on the books at Norwich FC as a schoolboy & I think he's done some modelling as well. Think thats how he got on big bro.

He really had to dig deep to qualify, after coming back from injury he went to Turkey & was behind on points in the critical fight before coming back to win.

The kid is talented, has heart & can fight. He wont be a world champion but he'll do ok.
DrMo is offline  Top