Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #30
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Hardest hitter according to heavyweight journeyman Marcus Rhode

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJoe View Post
True a lot of KO losses for the big guy, bu he seemed very lucent and not rattled at all. Perhaps this is one of the perks of losing fights by quick KO's.
True. It usually seems to be the gym wars and the long gruelling fights that take their toll on a fighter's mental health. Glad to hear he's still in good shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJoe View Post
Briggs would probably be one of the top I think.
I think Briggs may have the most 1st round KO wins than anyone in history.
When I had a facebook account Briggs was one of my friends (could it have been a fake Briggs account? yes it is the internet after all).
Anyway, this guy who I'm going to assume really is Briggs,
I put a comment on his wall about him possibly having the most 1st round KO's in history and he seemed surprised by that factoid.
Also he didn't seem to care, I guess that milestone is only impressive to me. LOL
Yes, he does possess the most first round KOs for what it's worth, but he's also stopped and rocked top heavies when he's landed on them, which at least proves that he has legit power at the world level, just not necessarily the skills to land it on the better fighters.

McCline's rep as a puncher comes mainly from what I read about him in the gym, as well as the fact that he dropped Sam Peter thrice, dropped Mago and rocked Arreola with what looked to be a fairly innocuous punch.
Absolutely! is offline  Top