View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 AM   #53
Jim Bowen
MARVELOUS
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: So Matchroom are signing David Price ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
But he's f*cking crap!

He got given the run around by Savon and beat by Cammarellellelelelelele. But because the sh*t was down in London, he got more get out of jail free cards than you can even get in the Monopoly board game itself.

Pro game is a whole new ball game, you only get get out of jail free cards if your Manny Pacquiao. And he aint Manny Pacquiao, he is Anthony Joshua.

The only hope Joshua has got, is if all the current heavyweight world champions retire and stay retired. The division is already crap with crap champions and has been for years. That says something about Joshua if I and plenty of others think he hasn't got a chance if the division stayed the same as it is when he gets there.
The fact you reckons he's crap is irrelevant, people have paid for worse, I hear Flintoff got a good turnout as well, and Kimbo Slice does alright for himself. Its not right, but an Olympic HW Gold Medalist can be a licence to print money.

You're getting angry that the general public is stupid. Good luck with that one, let me know how it works out. Maybe you can enlighten the casual legions, but until then they'll carry on doing and liking what they're told, get used to it.
Jim Bowen is offline  Top