View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM   #55
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: So Matchroom are signing David Price ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bowen View Post
The fact you reckons he's crap is irrelevant, people have paid for worse, I hear Flintoff got a good turnout as well, and Kimbo Slice does alright for himself. Its not right, but an Olympic HW Gold Medalist can be a licence to print money.

You're getting angry that the general public is stupid. Good luck with that one, let me know how it works out. Maybe you can enlighten the casual legions, but until then they'll carry on doing and liking what they're told, get used to it.
Not just me, so do others. At the end of he day, you are correct. I and others may no be brainwashed, bu the majority of this planet are bending over for the system and getting it up the arse and loving every minute of it while playing Xbox online with a bunch of from around the world, and messing about with their pissing smart phones. Not a single care in the world for anything real.

Casual boxing fans are no different. They dont give a shit, they just wanna get pissed and see a 12 round war for their money. The Jeremy Kyle demographic. They aint bothered who is fighting or what for. They want their moneys worth. If that means Audley Harrison vs. Andrew Flintoff, so be it, they will be all over it like flies round shit. "Because the promoter said it was going to be a good fight and you should pay for it."

Thats why I said, these boxing fans are sick in the head, they boo a technical 12 rounds of boxing. And boo and jeer when a fighter is seriously hurt. Like Harrison vs Price.

Eddie Hearn must be rubbing his hands at home sat in front of a blazing log fire chuckling to himself and counting his notes. Its so easy.

I remember the Mayweather - Hatton fight, pissed up casual fans - "Hatton will smash him all over" in slurred speech. How embarrassing. I feel sorry for these people. They just cant see the light even if it slapped them in the face.

The other side just doesnt exist to these people, a different reality, the reason for that is because they dont want to believe it exists. A nation living in fear! They are afraid of the truth and the truth about them and their own ways. They know they wont like what they see, its ugly and scary, so they try to avoid it all their sad sold out meaningless unimportant self centered self appointed self important selfish lives.
craney91 is offline  Top