View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
krazylegs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 130
Default Re: Haye: Will Klitschko quit?

I could care less if this fight happens or not. Fight should have happened yrs ago, but Haye chose the easier path going through the sluggish Valuev. Pulling out last minute once each against Wladimir and Vitali. So if Vitali decides he wants to KO or chase Haye around the ring for 12rds, or to delay and drag haye along for months till he announces his retirement it's fine with me. Or fights someone else just to piss Haye off more.

Hayes resume and title reigns are really less then special, although I admit his power and speed can make him a dangerous fighter .
Old slow Valuev, who lost the belt to Chagaev, and should have lost to shot Holyfield. Old man Ruiz, mister underachiever Harrison, lol Barrett, and Chisora coming off 3 loses in 4 fights( though he should have technically beat Hellenius.) Then through in a clear lose to Wladimir and just horrid performance especially when you throw in all his trash talks for 2yrs. oh and 1 defense of his WBA WBC cruiser weight title, against china chin.

Honestly who cares , dude fights once a year, and if Haye does what he says, then he'll just retire anyway after the fight. That's real great for the division.

This is also nothing like Vitali/Lewis, as they at least fought each other, and Vitali was ahead at time of stoppage, meaning it was a competitive fight. While Haye has just flapped his gums.
krazylegs is offline  Top