View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #73
lefthook89
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Adrian Broner fans tell me what's suppose to impress me about Broner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopilote View Post
You Bronertards are trying everything in your power to forget that it even happened, including trying to lie to yourselfs and claim fighters Post-PDL are better than PDL himself.
My question to you and everyone else that refers back to this fight when discrediting broner, why do you go back to it? PDL showed next to nothing that he was the better fighter. while yes he deserved the victory but it was only, and I mean the ONLY reason he deserved it was because he outworked broner. he never hurt him, he was never outclassing him, he was never better. He just threw more punches, when Broner actually decided to to turn up the heat he was tagging PDL at will.

The only that beat Broner that day was the pressure of being on the world stage. So please, stop with this ponce de leon nonsense and move on with our lives. If you dont like Broner fine, but the least you could do is come up with a different reason as opposed to singing the same song and dance everyone else is singing.
lefthook89 is offline  Top