View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 05:43 AM   #146
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: I am a boxing manager: if you have questions about the boxing biz, ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealt_with View Post
To be fair he is a massive douchenozzle when talking about strength and conditioning coaches When he's talking about something he knows about he is good value, I've never really heard an insider talk about these things before so thank you dempsey1234
Couldnt resist could you? I have learned alot since I joined about S&C and I still feel the same way you guys have a place in some camps not all, I have 8 guys and 2 have s&c guys which I recommended. All that I have revealed is on the internet in various articles. Check out Tom Hausers column's, or Charles Jay, Steve Kims. If you ck you will see my main reason for going back n forth, was that you were very loose with words describing coaches and I couldnt understand why you guys overcomplicate things, it's easier to cater to your audience instead of the audience catering to you. A little respect goes along ways, I respect anybody who helps a fighter reach his potential, we all work hard training and getting them ready. I know firsthand how important a good conditioner is, one of my guys won his title at a very high cost
http://youtu.be/O83Foe7Nb0c
FYI, my guy had an S&C guy, Leavander didn't, making weight for him was difficult, may he rest in peace. Leavander was a good guy and so was his family.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top