View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #282
Mind Reader
RIP Captain Phil
East Side Guru

vCash: 760
Default Re: Was Calzaghe's masterclass V Roy Jones the most . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beouche View Post
"My mum, who was always too afraid to watch me fight, would be annoyed if I went back in the ring but I'm more concerned about my youngest son Connor.
"He came into my dressing room before the Roy Jones fight crying his heart out because he saw me get knocked down against Bernard Hopkins a couple of months earlier.
"He had also spent the Jones build-up watching footage of Jones' glory years, when he was at his peak, on You Tube.
"Connor was sobbing 'dad, he is amazing' and I tried to reassure him 'don't worry son, Jones isn't that good anymore.'

So a father trying desperately to reassure his sobbing little boy is suddenly proof that Joe knew Jones was shot

Do you not see the pattern in what Joe said to "comfort" his scared son and what he said to the public about Roy no longer being great?

Pull your head out of your ass.. Roy was beyond shot.. And I can break down the great "comeback" that made Joe change his mind about Roy being shot , but yet still comfort his son with nearly the same statements he made before the "comeback"
Mind Reader is offline  Top