View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #15
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I'm a boxer; any questions about boxing let me know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orriray59 View Post
Yeah. One time I (and I shit you not) fought a lad with about 15kg's on me and five inches in height. I had six ****ing fights at the time, he had a good 30 or 40 or something like that.

Needless to say, I got ****in' belted from post to post for three rounds. My trainer never told me any of these details despite him knowing everything. There was nobody in my division to fight that day so they chucked me in with this thunder-cunt.

Every word of that is true, btw. Dodgy shit altogether.
ha ha oh that kind of dodgy shit.

Quite a good one was my fourth pro fight- boxed a guy called dave curran... Anyway I was 3-0 and he was 1-1 I think or 1-2 but he'd being signed with frank Maloney initially.

I didn't ask much and left things to my trainer but I recognised his name for some reason. So I asked my trainer if he had any form. Anyway my trainer was like no he's just had a few amateur fights so I just got on with business.

He was quite tidy but I knocked him down five times and stopped him in the fifth. Anyway it turned out that curran was the national amateur champion and an England rep.

Glad I didn't know before but shows the power of the mind.
brown bomber is offline  Top