View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #191
Rudyard
**** How You Feel!! HOE!
East Side VIP

vCash: 160
Default Re: Arum turns down Schaefer's Offer for Donaire-Mares and Matthysse-Rios

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodong View Post
since you made a guarantee, i felt obligated to post something.

.....and you still are clueless when it comes to the financial aspect of boxing.
Quote:
even trade for gbp to give mares to donaire and for tr to give martirosyan to canelo.
Quote:
again son....you have to consider the financial aspect in boxing.
Quote:
he may not have said it but why would he give up his promotional rights on rios against lucas when rios is the draw?

vanes for canelo would have been a more doable proposition.
Quote:
you can't really blame him for that reason then, but oscar's offer itself is an insult.

how could you and oscar even think that tr would give up their promotional rights on a fighter who's going to be the draw for that fight??
Quote:
you and dball should read up more on the business side of boxing.
Quote:
.8mil/fight guarantee by tr says he is not.
Quote:
in donaire's case, he's guaranteed .8mil by tr per fight. the most i can see hbo paying for this fight is 1.5 million. the least i would think mares would agree for the fight is .5 million.

if you objectively think about it, there would be very little meat if they were to let gbp co-promote on this fight.
Quote:
in pro boxing...everything boils down to money, son.
You're nothing more than a stan of one fighters...You truly dont know a thing...Would love for you to come and try to defend your pimp...Arum put your sorry ass out there like a $1.50 hoe
Rudyard is offline  Top