View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #3340
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:

It's a schooling because you have no response to the point that the division is softer and the fact fighters fight less often and against softer comp much of the time. Its this that allows them to compete longer, not some magical potion that lets todays heavies hit their prime later.
lol so a bad soccer player will be able to play when he is 40 and a good one will retire at 28? are you serious?
p.s. saying that division is weak is not a fact. It's your opinion only and you are basing your whole argument on your biased and subjective opinion. Not to mention that if the division was weak, then competition would not be softer. If all the fighters are weak then it would be difficult for them to win fights anyway, right?

Example, weak fighter would struggle against another weak fighter as much as a strong fighter would struggle against another strong fighter. So they would receive same amount of damage.

so there goes your whole argument.

Quote:
It doesn't relate to boxing, it relates to human beings. As I've stated, the body doesn't stop aging because someone boxes. And you've been caught lying now if you say that you wrote number 8 and it proves you didn't even bother reading the links I supplied because I copy and pasted it from that.
go to previous pages and I even used same examples to prove how ages are different for every sport. You just pasted my own examples
Quote:
By the way, still waiting for you to provide a link saying boxers age differently than other athletes. Whats the hold up?
Um.. the link is in the quoted text above, there you go again lol
http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?***=m&...on=Heavyweight
You also provided various links which prove that athletes age differently in every sport.

are you serious or you are that dumb? Maybe you so dumb that you don't even realize how dumb you are lol

Last edited by BadDog; 01-22-2013 at 08:04 PM.
BadDog is offline  Top