Old 01-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #3341
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDog View Post
lol so a bad soccer player will be able to play when he is 40 and a good one will retire at 28? are you serious?
p.s. saying that division is weak is not a fact. It's your opinion only and you are basing your whole argument on your biased and subjective opinion. Not to mention that if the division was weak, then competition would not be softer. If all the fighters are weak then it would be difficult for them to win fights anyway, right?

Example, weak fighter would struggle against another weak fighter as much as a strong fighter would struggle against another strong fighter. So they would receive same amount of damage.

so there goes your whole argument.

go to previous pages and I even used same examples to prove how ages are different for every sport. You just pasted my own examples
Um.. the link is in the quoted text above, there you go again lol
http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?***=m&...on=Heavyweight
You also provided various links which prove that athletes age differently in every sport.

are you serious or you are that dumb? Maybe you so dumb that you don't even realize how dumb you are lol
If used that example it just proves me right. And you have still provided no link that heavyweights prime later than all other athletes. This is common sense, you just don't have any.
JAB5239 is offline  Top