View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #23
Johnstown
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Rid**** Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squire View Post
Probably hatton the hammer

I could just imagine typical posts from friends and family, a bit of chat, a bit of banter, maybe some pictures, then a post from Rid**** Bowe calling you an asshole
i just found it..i got involved in some discussion between jose ribalta and Bowe about them fighting, now and in there primes (although both of them seem to think they are still in their primes)...anyhow, I said that Bowe should win, but that Jose at his best could give someone problems (basically Bowe was saying he wouldnt even need to train..could beat him with one hand tied behind his back, all that ****) This converstaion took place on Bowes wall,

anyhow, then bowe went and posted this on my wall

Quote:
Man greg pleases I would have put my foot in joses ass you see what I did with the other jose. Lol. Bowe

I commented on his post..again a post on my wall, with this

Quote:
i think Ribalta at his best was better than Gonzales as a pro..but like i said i think i would put you a favorite over almost anyone who ever boxed....but Ribalta could crack and had some good skills on his best day
Too which he responded with this

Quote:
Hey greg it doesn't matter what you think you think when you have **** for brains. Bowe
so he didnt actually call me asshole on my wall (although he might have said that at another time on one of his posts) but he did say i have **** for brains...

after that I commented back on how Pierre Coetzer had been given him all kinds of problems until he started hitting him with ball shots, and how herbie hide had him out on his feet, and how golota was kicking his ass until he imploded. Basically i just did turn into a asshole troll because the **** for brains comment annoyed me.

we are still facebook friends however.
Johnstown is offline  Top