View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 AM   #26
Bill1234
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Anyone Facebook Friends with Riddick Bowe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown View Post
well it kind of annoyed me because he was being a super dick to jose, and i actually talk to jose allot (he is always trying to sell some tea that he says will stop a fighter from getting brain damage) he also messages out of the blue once every few weeks and asks if im a boxing manager (i have stuff about boxing on my page, and a few pics of me in a suit is near as i can figure why he might think that) i tell him i am not, we talk for a bit..and than he messages me a few weeks later with the same question.

anyhow..he seems like a nice guy though, and Riddick was being a super dick...so i was kind of like "well jose could give you a tough fight" (although i do believe it as well, i think jose at his best could give riddick even at his best or close to best a good fight).
Ribalta was very hot and cold, one day he'd show up and be active and make any fighter work hard and the next he'd show up and get rolled over while giving a very poor performance.

I think Bowe would've beaten him, likely by stoppage around the 9th or 10th. Ribalta tended to eat jabs, and Bowe had a superb jab when he really used it.
Bill1234 is offline  Top