View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #23
latineg
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I see a lot of Russian kids who are in here from Bulgarium" - Tito Ortiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf View Post
Well, Bulgarians are quite similar to Russians in that many are Slavic people. That alone provides a lot of common traits.

A lot of Americans use word "Russian" when in reality they mean "slavic". Especially when referring to people from former Soviet Union.

With that said Tito is an uneducated meathead.
one of the few to stand for Tito, damned skippy about the commonality, just cuss Tito connected some wrong vowels, letters, countries, cultures etc etc does not mean a DRAMA needs to be CREATED

that said i feel like creating one but thats different because im controlling this drama, the drama about the slavics, bulgariums, eastern europeans, black americans, chenchens and that other country that begins with a D or something i have very little control over, thats total ****in bullshyte

from now on your all RUSSIANs, dont matter if u are slavics, eastern europeans, chenchens, Indians, Asians or western europeans , your all god damned RUSSIANs from now on. Except the french who need to be classified as cavemen.

i think tito could have a little french in him somewhere down the line ?
latineg is offline  Top