View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Well I guess boxing is all about opinions, I guess, but I cant agree though mate. Whilst Vazquez is a decent fight and a decent fighter in his own right. Adrien Broner is on another level compared to these bums (thats how Broner sees the "competition") similar to Tyson Fury like that.

The thing is though, he might have a point.

If Ricky Burns beats Miguel Vazquez, Morrison will be ****ing over two belts and using it to try and get Broner in Glasgow.

As if the money team are gonna do that. Its Las Vegas or nout. And Ricky and his team should be jumping at the opportunity to fight in the big time. Win or lose, Ricky can say he was involved in a big fight and a bigger event. Even if he loses, he will capture more fights in the US. It's win-win.
If Burns beats Vazquez though I would rank him ahead as I feel he is better than anyone on Broner's resume by a considerable margin. Broner is arrogant but in all honesty noone can call Vazquez a bum, if they know boxing

I agree though the fight would make more money in Vegas but I think it will be a better event in Scotland or even London
CamR21 is offline  Top