View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #10
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel2010 View Post
**** me, you are blatantly trying to get a rise out of Billy, give it a rest FFS.

If Broner offered you out would you take the fight in 7 weeks time?

I knw I wouldnt.

Fact is if Ricky beats Vazquez he is in a great spot for negotiations.
F*ck am I! Stop trying to ruin another thread by starting something that aint there. I am fine with Billy Nelson.

Did you miss the bit where I said.....and I quote.

Quote:
Anyway, I dont want to start a war, so lets give Ricky the benefit of the doubt, so moving on...
Maybe you should phone up your primary school to see if you can get back in for reading lessons? As usual, you just pick and chose a bit, and then assume that I'm trying to get a rise out of Billy Nelson.

You are WRONGLY mistaken.

Thanks for commenting anyway.

Considering Ricky has never had that sort of offer on the table before, and it would have been the biggest fight of his career, one that everybody was calling for. 7 weeks is ample amount of time to prepare for Adrien Broner. Anyway, Billy Nelson was so confident a couple weeks back, he said to me, he is "100% confident that Ricky will beat Broner, anytime, anyplace, anywhere."

Ricky should have jumped at the chance of that fight. Who's to say the opportunity never comes around again! 7 weeks would have been perfect, he is in great shape, and Billy said, "a fitter fighter you will see not this side of the pond" and he should know!.....But they didnt want the fight! And I defended both Billy and Ricky from the attacks on here about "ducking" Broner. But obviously his management did.

But hey ho.
craney91 is offline  Top