View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #52
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Not only has the multiple account using internet troll tried to bring my name into disrepute, but they have also brought the website "KopTalk" into disrepute, made measured efforts to try and get hold of personal details, not only that, but they have ALSO used a picture of somebody else, without permission, to try and bring the agenda into effect.

Its no longer a funny joke, the joke is well and firmly on the person doing this.

Like I said, this is a criminal matter, and I will not stand for such behavior over the internet or in person. And the internet is no different and people should know that they can be prosecuted in this day and age for behavior over the internet.
Oh go sit under a rainbow and write a poem or something. You've been nicked and having the piss taken out of you for it. If you rang the police what would you say? "There's these people on a forum being mean to me." They'd put the phone down and laugh.
PaulieMc is offline  Top