View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #59
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South of England
Posts: 4,336
vCash: 1000
Default Re: What is the biggest fight in boxing history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinovelvet View Post
Oscar was huge in Europe and the UK. His fights were huge PPV events on sky sports. Maybe you dont remember but i do.
If you asked anyone at a bus stop who Oscar De la Hoya was you'd proberbly get 25% repling "Was he Oscar Wilde's Spanish uncle or that fat cunt italian opera singer, the other 75% would reply "Dunno mate"
duranimal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote