View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM   #90
miguel2010
His hands are his weapons
ESB Addict

vCash: 756
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Errrrr. I said I posted on that forum. Maybe you should do some more searching out of 40 odd pages of google, dso you can find some more content on koptalk for you to pluck.

I dont post anywhere else apart from this forum now Mr Miguel.

The only people being rumbled are the people I have exposed as being multiple accounts. You are now going full on to try and win this battle of yours.
numero seis (6) for retards..your words...**** reading back over ur drivel.
1) I'm not from Darlington. And never have been.
2) That is a Photoshopped picture. Using the picture of somebody else, and inserting my username into the picture. Whats sad, is it appears the sad person doing this actually accessed the site to get that background.
3) I have never uploaded a picture of myself on the internet, ever.
4) The obsessed multiple account using internet troll, did a predictable google search on the username, and flicked through 38 pages of POSSIBLE links, that may or may not be related to me. For instance, there is a twitter account using the same username, I have never been on social media. As I confirmed in a separate thread, I was a former poster on the Liverpool forum KopTalk. I am a Liverpool supporter. Not Manchester United.
5) I do not play online computer games. Be it Xbox or Playstation.
6) I do not post on any other forum apart from this one.
miguel2010 is offline  Top