View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #61
dinovelvet
Up Top To The Head
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 527
Default Re: What is the biggest fight in boxing history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duranimal View Post
If you asked anyone at a bus stop who Oscar De la Hoya was you'd proberbly get 25% repling "Was he Oscar Wilde's Spanish uncle or that fat **** italian opera singer, the other 75% would reply "Dunno mate"
You seriously trying to say Hoya was a no name in sport in the UK. Thats the stupidest ****ing thing i ever heard. I thought there was meant to be knowledgeable posters in the classic.
dinovelvet is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links