View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #63
BoxingDomain
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 700
Default Re: VIDEO: Vitali Klitschko knocked out by Pele Reid in a kickboxing match (1992)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster101 View Post
****ing hell man, get that sand out of your vagina.

If a video of any other top boxer getting knocked out in a different sport surfaced there would be just as much, if not more interest in.

Vitali has a great chin and has never been down in the boxing ring, with many people for years believing he'd never been knocked out in his life. All the while there were rumours that he had been stopped once before, in a kick boxing match, but no one had seen it. Then Vitali denies that he's ever been knocked out.

With that in mind, you're actually getting your panties in a twist about a bunch of boxing fans on a boxing forum posting in a thread where this mythical video is being shared? I think if anyone here has a bit of a problem it's you. Ok, we understand you like this guy, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a girl every time there is a conversation about Vitali that isn't necessarily positive.

It's pathetic. Sort it out.

All I'm saying is, it seems a bit odd to me. Sort of like if I went to an NBA forum, and started posting about Michael Jordan's baseball career in high school. Or if I went to an NFL forum, and posted about Bo Jackson's baseball stats in college. It's all a bit off topic, not relevant to the sport or the forum it's being posted in. It's simply being used as a tool to hate/bring down another fighter.

As much as I dislike Mayweather, I cannot imagine myself spending time to dig things up and post about him. Seems childish.
BoxingDomain is offline  Top