View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:09 AM   #73
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: VIDEO: Vitali Klitschko knocked out by Pele Reid in a kickboxing match (1992)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingDomain View Post

All I'm saying is, it seems a bit odd to me. Sort of like if I went to an NBA forum, and started posting about Michael Jordan's baseball career in high school. Or if I went to an NFL forum, and posted about Bo Jackson's baseball stats in college. It's all a bit off topic, not relevant to the sport or the forum it's being posted in. It's simply being used as a tool to hate/bring down another fighter.

As much as I dislike Mayweather, I cannot imagine myself spending time to dig things up and post about him. Seems childish.

Come on dude. How long have you been on ESB? Remember the video of Haye getting stopped in the amateurs that got posted a bunch of times. Maybe you're above such childishness, but you damn well that if there were a video of Mayweather getting sparked in the amateurs like Vitali was against Reid that it would have been posted on this forum literally thousands of times by people who despise him.
Thom is offline  Top