View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #26
mcvey
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Langford vs Johnson Who really Won ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendoza View Post
I welcome new data. I was using the weights at box rec, and in that case I was correct. OK. We use Clay's book. He says Langford's approximate age was 20, and Sam was 156 pounds. Johnson who had much more experience at heavy, was a mature man, and plenty of weight could not finish a 20 year old.

Jeannette was a novice when he meet Langford, and Black Fitz, and Jim Barry were journeyman types.

So to re-phase my statement, Langford had never meet a world class heavy over 185 pounds with experience when he meet Johnson.

PS: Can you show me with weights of Barry and Black Fitz when they fought Langford?
MET! MET! MET! IT RHYMES WITH WET! NOT FEET!

Read Senya's report of the fight you retard. Clay does not know how old Langford was. NO ONE DOES.
Jeannette was a novice?

HE WAS A HEAVYWEIGHT, SO WERE BARRY, AND BLACK FITZSIMMONS THEIR ABILITIES THEN ARE IRRELEVANT.

DONT REPHASE YOUR STATEMENT. REPHRASE IT!

AND TO SAY, I WAS WRONG IN SAYING LANGFORD DID NOT FACE ANYONE OVER 160lbs PRIOR TO FIGHTING JOHNSON ,HE FOUGHT AT LEAST 3 HEAVYWEIGHTS . ITS CALLED GRACEFULLY ADMITTING YOU ARE WRONG. **** ME ! YOU'VE PLENTY OF EXPERIENCE OF THE LATTER PART OF THAT SENTENCE.

I CAN'T PROVIDE THE WEIGHTS FOR BARRY AND FITZSIMMONS, NEITHER CAN YOU, THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT!

THEY WERE HEAVYWEIGHTS ie OVER 160LBS GET IT?
JESUS ,YOU ARE HARD WORK RAINMAN

Below is a report of the Barry/ Langford 1910 fight. weights are given as 196lbs Barry 166lbs Langford.

http://adnp.azlibrary.gov/cdm/compou.../id/7966/rec/2

Last edited by mcvey; 01-24-2013 at 03:32 PM.
mcvey is offline  Top