Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM   #36
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine v Geale - Off the Board Bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post
You work in a ****ing Library and you fawn and dribble over Mundine and follow him around with a video camera like a lovesick schoolboy..FFS! It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

A ****ing Library assistant...hardly the most manly of jobs...but I'm betting it gives you plenty of opportunities to pursue your ***ual perversions

6 days and you are gone for good...It's like having 2 Christmases 5 weeks apart
Yeah I work in a Library (and I'm not a library assistant)..so what ya ****en dero? Got something against people being educated have you? Never been in a library??? From your responses and your level of intelligence, you obviously have a lot against people being properly educated.

Wow, I shoulda got a job out in the sun building houses and digging holes and getting a quarter of the pay I get just so I could be considered more manly?? Stop embarrassing yourself you clown.

I work in a medical library and hopefully one of these guys that graduate and become doctors get to have you as a patient when you have a heart attack in a couple of years and leave you for dead

P.s, I still remember your big "manly" threat that if you see me at the Mundine fight you will belt me... You know what I look like... I look forward to you introducing yourself
whipsy is offline  Top