View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #59
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Default Re: Should there be manditory contenders in MMA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Do you remember that Chael and Hendo are in the same camp ?

Are you brain not working well enough to understand that Chael got a fight on twitter with Jones on purpose to get the fight ?

Can't you understand it's a win/win situation for him and there is absolutely props to give to that retard to have accepted a fight he didn't have anything to lose in ?
Yes, no and no.... You went wrong in trying to figure Chael Sonnen out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
I'm not catty with you, for the past 2 weeks you've been ranting on bat shit crazy stuff Rush Limbaugh level madness. You kept bringing Silva P4P status in a GSP ATG thread....you tried to make a case for Silva resume being better then Fedor and GSP....I'm not the one saying crazy shit, you are !

Ask me if I ****in care about the buzz between fighter X and Y if X hasn't done shit in the division of Y for several years. Ask me if I care about anything MMA drama related. Just ask me once if I care about any of that shit and maybe you will finally understand that I see MMA as a sport and not entertainment.

I have better thing to do then watching DW milking all of the stupid retard creaming in there pants for that fight.

How can anyone be interested in watching that joke of a fight except for watching Sonnen get KTFO or subb once again is beyond me....
I brought up Anderson Silva once, and it was followed by a couple of pages of Fedor gifs and video. I didn't bring Anderson Silva into the discussion, it's a p4p discussion, and his name was in the OP.

I still don't think you understand the fight game, and it's nothing I can fix. There is no #1 Contender at LHW, and if you think there is I'd like to see you draw up a list because Mixed Martial Arts doesn't operate that way.... The fans decide who is the best, who has earned and who deserves what.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top