View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #5
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500
Default Re: The best test for GGG at each division (that can realistically happen)

154- Trout: Willing operator, ventured into people's back yards and comes across as a true fighter. Fight would be easier to make then other i'd think and his style would trouble Golovkin somewhat. Not a easy fight at all, and intriging one which i think is a big test and realistic.

160- Not sure anyone of the champions would fancy it..

168- Ward won't happen IMO, Nor will Froch, Bute was in crowd on Saturday night but cannot see that either. If Froch beats Kessler i see Mikkel retiring, AA isn't a big test IMHO. I don't see a big test, Maybe Stevenson or Oosthuizen will be his debut at 168lbs for world honors. Not big tests but realistic i'd think..

I think some fighters will let him show himself a little more, plenty of am fights so it takes it's toll to a point and i think you will start to see some fancy it. The more average displays like the other night the more people will fancy chances. He could well do with hustling. Fight poor, and get a big fight. Shame fighters have to do that but i think it's been done before..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top