Old 01-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #16
billy nelson
the fighting scots gym
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Ask The Pro: Questions/Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
We've got a fair few professional fighters/trainers on this forum. Good people who's willing to interact with fans.

So for a little while i've been thinking of making this thread. Where you can ask a trainer/fighter or even promoter as we do have a few questions.

Whether it be tips, interest in how to get into sport. Or there opinion on who would win a fight.

My question is to Billy Nelson: Billy you said Rigo would school Donaire. That's a bold statement, What is it that you see troubling Donaire so much that he gets throughly outboxed?.

Just interested as it's a big call but would like to know why. Thanks

I'm sure some will come in here to ruin thread, Please don't lads. Keep it sensible.

Thanks.
I think rigo has the capabilities to be a huge superstar,nearly everything he does is near perfection,he has great speed of hand and feet,punches hard he's got the lot.
I think Rigo will use his speed and movement to make Donaire pedestrian I may be wrong time will tell.
He's won everything in the unpaid ranks and IMO he's the best amateur I've seen.
Now compare that to Broner and I can't understand why people think he's going to be the next Mayweather,he couldn't lace his gloves,Mayweather is special and Broner does't even come to him.
billy nelson is offline  Top
Sponsored Links