Old 01-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Ask The Pro: Questions/Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Thank you Billy , I agree when you compare a young Floyd to Broner there is a stark difference in quality. I still think Broner is talented but Rigo's skill set is lot better but Broner seems to be a late developer although i rate him he's not a elite talent he's got some flaws and doesn't share same qualities that make Floyd a major talent.

I'd love to see Rigo vs Donaire be interesting to see how Donaire deals with the movement you mention.
I actually like Broner, in the sense that he's an interesting fighter to watch, I just speak negatively about him because of so many people blowing smoke up his ass, as if he doesn't show a lot of weaknesses, you would think boxing fans would learn not to hype fighters up as "future greats" before we see what they are truly made of

and yes, I am a big Floyd fan and Broner is no Floyd (to be fair though, it would be hard for any fighter to meet those expectations, its ****ing FLOYD!)

According to the great boxing scholar Michael Collins though, Broner is a "better version of Floyd, with better defence" I'll leave it there though cus I don't wanna get your thread closed
BlackBrenny is offline  Top