View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #240
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Will Ricky Burns duck Adrien Broner if they both win the next fights they have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcairns1 View Post
The fight WILL happen, Burns has handled this like a genius, he "avoided" the fight down at super-feather when no one really knew who Broner or Burns was, they've both established themselves in the Light-Weight division beating some good names between them (Katsidis, DeMarco and Mitchell) and if both win their next fights then 3 world titles could be on the line when they fight in the summer, and Burns will have a big say in where the fight takes place holding 2 world titles.

Burns will have made what was an "interesting fight" 18 months ago into a huge fight for the undisputed world championships. Great business.
I agree partly, but the problem is, we all know Ricky Burns' management will claim the whole 2 belt thing (IF Ricky beats Vazquez that is) and use it: "You come here, or the fight aint happening at all"

Predictable tactics. I hope I'm proved wrong after saying this, but you mean to tell me, they wont try that game of cards? I can see it coming a mile of, but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Vazquez aint no gimme, and I've already provided my prediction for that fight. So all this talk may well be BS anyway. But I know one thing, if Ricky does lose, and Broner and his team come calling after a defeat, they wont play games this time. They will jump at the chance.

I hope my boy Broner just rises above it all, rises above all the talk and moves forward. Ignores the haters trying to suppress him after every flawless victory, bigger and better fights out there than Ricky Burns.

Anybody CAN get it.

And the team Wickster didnt want any of it!

So we move on, onwards and upwards to glory.

Go Broner!

craney91 is offline  Top