View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #57
BadDog
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: What if the Soviets had always been allowed to fight in the pro ranks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol you posted a boxrec link that that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. And as usual you're lying. Link where I said fighters were old at 30. Just like this topic you can't because its not true. Its why I ran you out of the other thread with your rain in between your legs simpering. I own you son,
the link to where your saying that HW boxers are old at 30 is your TKO 6 thread.
And in this thread your trying to prove that in 89 USSR had pro boxing promotional companies and fighters could come to US when they wished?
That ridiculous, pro-boxing was highly illegal there. Pro boxing became legal in 1993 in Russia and later in some other republics. Fighters like Zolkin could come to US only under certain circumstances or when they defected.
Now show me the link that pro boxing was legal in USSR and they had rpo boxing promotional companies there to prove your point. The first one was probably created in 2000 something.
BadDog is offline  Top