Old 01-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #56
CASH_718
"You ****ed Healy?"
East Side Guru

vCash: 1644
Default Re: Why Guillermo Rigondeaux beats Nonito Donaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
thanks dog. And I'm still worried about Rigo's jaw and that could be all this fight comes down to. Like I mentioned b4 though, Donaire can knock almost anybody out with one shot, and with Rigo's defense and focus, I think he can survive. Who knows though.

in what way am I making this a diss Pac thread? I used one gif of him because it was the best gif I could find. I was initially looking for a gif of Sergio beating Macklin's left hook with his own straight left, but couldn't find one.

here is this better for you senesitveass mofos

I try my best not to let my threads turn into some Mayweather/Pacquiao bull**** when they're not the subject.
OK instead of posting other fighters with completely different styles how about show someone landing that punch on Donaire? How about posting up anyone hitting Donaire with the same punch consistently. Also why wont Donaire stay back and counter like vs Nisioka? Why not mention Rigo getting caught with left hooks or straight rights? Rigo isn't unhittable and Donaire is not some face first brawler. He far from easy to hit especially when he is boxing.
CASH_718 is offline  Top