View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:04 AM   #33
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine: I'm the bad fella coming for him...I'm the only one that's hurt him bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozziebattler View Post
Mundine got the nod on the score cards. In the first bout but let's try not make out their first fight was a complete war ... The bout was a fun fast paced encounter but **** me
I think both blokes wear lucky to even have a bruised eye after the 12 rounds..

Mundines use of "put the hurt " is obviously in a different field then I ..

I as a fight fan am actually extremely embarrassed that as a country mundine is probably considered our best and most. Well known boxer..

I wont ever call mundine a FIGHTER. He's a boxer ..

Unfortunately we will won't be seeing mundine in any WARS as people like geale (though a exceptional boxer) doesn't have the starch to really PUT THE HURT on mundine .,

I will watch this bout and hope that geale wins as he is a quiet achiever who does his talking the way u are suppose to when a professional athlete.. COME GAME DAY

I'm heading back to the mma forum. The oz forum should be blown up and never spoken of it ever again .it used to be a awesome forum filled with some awesome
Fellas and some real decent fight talk. Now it's totally focused on utter bull**** threads most regarding mundine ... Extremely boring and over done topic ..

Goodbye Dog rooters
http://www.technologytell.com/entert...on-crying.jpeg
kas117 is offline  Top