Old 07-15-2007, 02:12 PM   #63
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Scores for Margo vs. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Gorgeous
I scored it a draw. I gave rounds to Margo based on more effective punching, but I can see how many would give most rounds to Williams based on his output (though it was not necessarily effective). However, if people who scored the fight a blowout for Williams based on the number of punches he threw are consistent with that reasoning, they would have to favor Williams against anyone he fights; as they will not be able to match his workrate.
If his punches were effective williams would of not been the stronger fighter in round 12 and he would of got a knockdown at least. Paul beat margaritos ass. he tagged him head and body and Margarito only partially blocked some of the shots he got tagged every time he opened up to punch most of the time twice. So he got beat to the punch all fight...all fight....**** this, this aint even a debate. Its who is left in the welter mix. Margarito cannot box. He just threw wild haymakers. That dont win a fight and especially when you are getting punched all round every round.
Toopretty is offline  Top