View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #1410
Badbot
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1170
Default Re: **** Kirks ESB Championships 2013 ****

Damn Matthysse delivered
And Karass made me a fan. I seem to always be picking against him but that might change now.
IS it just me or did he look like he has made some improvements ? Styles make fights but he looked good.
In two years he did not win a single fight and lost one by TKO wich was the first for him. And those were though fights for him so anyone could say that his career was over.
Then he gets two back to back wins under his belt and gets thrown in there with Maidana ?. I am not too high on Maidana because he and his team seem to be going after the easier fights to get the big one just like Adamek does.
(Morales, Petrov, Alexander (Devon looked bad in his last 3 fights and arguably lost them all) and now Karass who just recently got annhialated by Rosado)
But come on, this is Marcos Maidana. The ****er can punch.
Maidana takes him out and i was damn well convinced that Jesusīs career as a pro boxer was over even though the fight was close or should i say IT WAS A ****ING WAR !!!! ?
And now Aydin ? They put him in there with Seluck Aydin just after Maidana took Karass out ? What the hell ?
And Karass outboxed him. Damn. Too bad he already had a rematch with Mike Jones.

Cant wait to see more from Jesus Soto Karass
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/M...YDIEO7E9_m.jpg

A great fighter in my eyes.
Badbot is offline  Top