View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #22
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: how much will mundine and geale be earning for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Glad to hear that, I'd hope even his biggest fans wouldn't agree with some of the BS he delivers.
Me too, but I also have no issue with those same loud mouthed people getting themselves into deep waters because of it.
You wanna play with fire, then accept the penalties.

Mandy is quick to say the dumbest things and then back pedal mighty fast when the heat is on him. It's very poor form IMO, particularly from someone in the spotlight who should be a role model for children.
Fair enough, you're a good fan.
I can't say I'd stick by Daniel Geale if he started to swing that way, thankfully he won't
If people are only getting gee'd up on a forum, then Mandy isn't really achieving much is he?

When people take it further and lash out with violent attacks of racism or other such controversial stuff, then it becomes pretty senseless to 'be loud' for the sake of it.
Not being specific with anything, but you get my point.
It's not just the forums and you know that, he creates controversy, its all over the papaers ,tv...

Good on him I reckon, He has made a good living out of it, If you see extended footage of thr press conference you will see when he is ripping into Gary Shaw, Shaw says I like him, he is a good chap, i spent time with him at his gym yeserday with Kimbo...

90% of it is for show and to create interest, he isn;t the sharpest tool in the shed but in that regard he is very clued on
whipsy is offline  Top