View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:50 AM   #24
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166
Default Re: how much will mundine and geale be earning for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
It's not just the forums and you know that, he creates controversy, its all over the papaers ,tv...

Good on him I reckon, He has made a good living out of it, If you see extended footage of thr press conference you will see when he is ripping into Gary Shaw, Shaw says I like him, he is a good chap, i spent time with him at his gym yeserday with Kimbo...

90% of it is for show and to create interest, he isn;t the sharpest tool in the shed but in that regard he is very clued on
money is nice, but its not everything.

that's the problem. he seems to get emotional now at why people would hate him. it hurts him alot imo. i think its starting to come out now that he knows if he loses, this could be his last ever fight.

so he is thinking that he has taken the big plunge to go to boxing, beat many more fighters than he and most people thought he could ever achieve, but he doesn't feel respected as a boxer.

and because he is not able to put words together properly, he resorts to the usual outbursts that just give people another reason to dislike him.

basically all he does is keep digging himself a deeper and deeper hole.
buster007 is offline  Top